Although the MBE Certification Period is for three years, MBEs must complete an Annual Update at the end of Year 1 and Year 2 to keep their MBE certification Active. Failure to complete the Annual Update could result in the MBE's Certification becoming Inactive.
To complete the Annual Update, MBEs should:
- Login to the Wisconsin Supplier Diversity Portal - wisdp.wi.gov
- Verify and Update Business and Contact Information
- Enter Gross Receipts (Business Information Tab - Add Record)
- Enter Work Force (Other Information Tab - Edit)
- Verify and Submit MBE Annual Update Application
Supplier Diversity Staff will review Annual Update Applications within seven business days, and contact the Primary Contact with questions or requests for additional documentation. Businesses will receive an email when their Annual Update Application has been approved.
Note: A new Approval Letter and Certificate will NOT be issued for Annual Updates as the current certification documents are still valid.
There is no fee for MBE Annual Updates.