The DVB Certification Period is for 3 years. To avoid a lapse in Certification, all DVBs must Recertify prior to their Certification Expiration Date. A notification to Recertify will be sent to the Business' Primary Contact during the Quarter the DVB Certification expires.
To complete the Recertification Process, DVBs should:
- Login to the Wisconsin Supplier Diversity Portal - wisdp.wi.gov
- Verify and Update Business and Contact Information
- Upload 4 documents (Note: If 4 documents are not uploaded, the system will generate an error.):
- 3 Years of Federal Business Taxes (3 documents). [Be sure to include Ownership Forms/Schedules (Schedule K-1, Form 1125-E and/or Schedule G). Recertification Applications cannot be approved without them.]
- Current Business Financials, i.e. Profit and Loss Statement or Balance Sheet (1 document)
- Verify and Submit DVB Recertification Application
Supplier Diversity Staff will review Recertification Applications within 30 days and contact the Business' Primary Contact with questions or requests for additional information.
Businesses will receive a new Approval Letter and DVB Certificate once their Recertification Application has been approved.
If a DVB fails to complete the DVB Recertification Application, their DVB Certification will become Inactive.
There is a $150 fee for DVB Recertification Applications.