Although the DVB Certification Period is for 3 years, DVBs must complete an Annual Update at the end of Year 1 and Year 2 to keep their certification active. Failure to complete the Annual Update could result in the DVB's Certification becoming Inactive.
To complete the Annual Update, DVBs should:
- Login to the Wisconsin Supplier Diversity Portal - wisdp.wi.gov
- Verify and Update Business and Contact Information
- Enter Gross Receipts (Business Information Tab - Add Record)
- Enter Work Force (Other Information Tab - Add Record)
- Verify and Submit DVB Annual Update Application
Supplier Diversity Staff will review Annual Update Applications within 7 business days and contact the Primary Contact with questions or requests for additional documentation. Businesses will receive an email when their Annual Update Application has been approved.
Note: A new Approval Letter and Certificate will NOT be issued for Annual Updates as the current certification documents are still valid.
There is no fee for the DVB Annual Update.